Download SIPRelay Mobile for BlackBerry
In order to place and receive SIPRelay calls using SIPRelay Mobile for BlackBerry® you will need an account with Sorenson Communications. To create your account, please visit www.mysorenson.com. You will need login in to SIPRelay Mobile for BlackBerry using your mySorenson account User Name and Password before you place or receive your first call.
There are two options for installing SIPRelay Mobile for BlackBerry on your BlackBerry Wireless Handheld:
To install SIPRelay Mobile for BlackBerry using the Over-The-Air (OTA) method:
Using your BlackBerry’s browser navigate to mobile.siprelay.com/download
Select OK from the pop-up menu.
Click the Download button.
Wait for Download.
SIPRelay Mobile for BlackBerry will then be installed on your BlackBerry Wireless Handheld.
To install SIPRelay Mobile for BlackBerry from your PC:
Note: You need to have Blackberry’s Desktop Manager installed on your PC before you can perform this installation.
- Click here to download SIPRelay Mobile.
- Save and then unzip the downloaded file into a folder on your PC.
- Connect your BlackBerry to your PC using a USB cable.
- Launch BlackBerry’s Desktop Manager on your PC (Menu Path: Start> All Programs> Blackberry> Desktop Manager). If you have set the Desktop Manager to require a password, enter the password when you are asked for it.
- Double-click the Application Loader icon. Follow the Download Wizard instructions.
- Select the Add option from the application list and then select the siprelay.alx file.
- Click the Next button.
- Complete the steps in the Wizard application. When you are finished, the SIPRelay Mobile icon will appear on your BlackBerry’s main screen.
To Place A SIPRelay Mobile Call:
Select the SIPRelay Mobile icon.
Note: If this is your first time using the SIPRelay program you will need to accept the End Users Licenses Agreement (EULA), by selecting Accept from the pop-up menu. The Dial screen will then appear.
There are four ways to place a call from the Dial screen:
First, you can place a call by entering the ten digit phone number in the Dial field, and then pressing the Trackwheel or the Enter button.
Second, you can place a call by using the Trackwheel to scroll through the Call History, and then pressing the Trackwheel or the Enter button.
Note: The Arrow icon to the left of the number means the number has been previously dialed.
Third, you can place a call by using the Find option. Enter the first letter of the contact’s First or Last name. Highlight the contact you want to call, and then press the Trackwheel or the Enter button.
Fourth, you can place a call by finding the person you wish to call in your Address Book, and then pressing the Trackwheel or the Enter button. Select the Sorenson IP Relay option.
The Dial Name pop-up menu will appear with the option “SIPRelay phone number” . Pressing the Trackwheel again will dial the number.
The Chat screen will then appear. Type your message into the box at the bottom of the window and then press Enter to send an IM.
How To Disconnect A SIPRelay Mobile Call
To end a call before it is answered by a Sorenson’s Communications Assistant (CA), enter the text, end call.
If you are having problems using SIPRelay Mobile for BlackBerry but you are able to browse the web, click the link below.Help with APN Settings